Reduce worker risk and your company’s exposure through Work Health and Safety audits and solutions
Aside from the merits of a safe and happy workplace for your employees, there is a legal obligation regardless of your business or industry to demonstrate safety compliance. Legislation is succinct in what is required to demonstrate compliance and every business should question their ability to respond if they were subjected to an investigation arising from an incident, an injury or a random visit from the Safety Regulators.
LabourHealth puts legislation into perspective and then into practice, with an understanding of operational requirements is paramount in realising successful outcomes.
LabourHealth’s Safety Consultants can provide you with the personalised support services your organisation needs. This is attributable to being able to share “hands on” operational and safety experience gained by having worked within the supply chain industry for over 20 years.
LabourHealth can tailor your safety solutions based on your requirements from minor verbal advice, through to analysing your entire business safety needs to document a comprehensive Safety Management System.
Our services can include:
- Site Audits & Gap Analysis
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments
- Policy & Procedure documentation
- Safe Work Instructions (SOP’s, JSEA’s, SWMS, SWP’s etc)
- Incident Investigations
- Workplace Health, Culture Well Being Programs
- Drug & Alcohol Management Programs
- NHVL / COR Compliance assistance
- Hearing loss prevention and management programs
- Safety Management System reviews or creation and implementation of full or part systems
- Outsourced Safety Management (retained service options) for businesses that do not have the capacity to expense a full time in-house safety manager